[ZOPE] structure of informations

oulala@ifrance.com oulala@ifrance.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:16:15 GMT

Hello,
I'm looking for advice related to the following
question:

I set up a store full in zope.
I'll have 3000 articles wich are all the same (DVD).
Each one has got a lots of acteurs.
my question is; Do I have to store acteurs objects in
on folder allacteurs or those objects have to be
store in each DVD folder.

In other word, the strucuture should be like this:

-Root-
     l--DVDS-
     l      l--DVD1
     l      l--DVD2
     l--allacteurs-
                  l--acteur1
                  l--acteur2

or:

-Root-
     l--DVDS-
     l      l--DVD1-
     l             l--acteur1
     l             l--acteur2
     l      l--DVD2-
                   l--acteur1

Important things is that acteur objects hold 4
properties like sex, star or not star .... Then when
a user look a a DVD, acteurs (wich are in the casting
of this DVD) are listed and should be sort on star
properties for example.
I don't know when the most efficient way is all
acteurs in a folder or instances of acteur object
like subobject of a film.

At this point my DVD instances held an thisdvdacteurs
property (lines) with Ids of acteur object in
lesacteurs. then i make a restricted traverse to
access the name of an acteur folders. I got problem
ti sort results by this way.

the second important point is that I'll have to
import a csv file wich contain all the base. For
importing I think it wil be easier to have acteur
object store in each DVD folder.

Thanks for your advice=A7.

When something is not enough clear ask me explanation
(my english does not allways reflect my french mind
!!)

Merci

oulala

=20
vos emails depuis un navigateur, en POP3, sur Minitel, sur l=
e WAP...