[Zope] Zbabel

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:03:20 -0600

At 11:53 AM 11/13/2001 -0500, Jacob Singh wrote:
>Yeah, I dl'd the distribution and installed it, but I don't have
>PostGRESQL.  The docs say you can set up the tables for any Relational
>DB, so I want to use MySQL, I have ZMySQL set up.  But I don't see how
>to accomplish this, and needless to say the product is broken.

I think there are only 1-2 MySQL incompatible SQL statements in
ZBabelSQL.py. Make them simply MySQL-compatible, send me these versions so
I can add them to the distribution and you should be fine. :-) I know one
of them is the CREATE TABLE statement, but I do not have MySQL, so I cannot
test it.

Regards,
Stephan

--