[Zope] name based virtual hosts with squid

Sebastian Kügler s.kugler@student.kun.nl
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:13:42 -0800

Hi group,

Here's my problem, maybe someone's got better idea's ...

I want to use squid to server apache and zope on one port. domains under
zope.domain.org have tp be served by zope and domains with www.domain.org by
apache. I have the following in my squid.conf;

httpd_accel_uses_host_header on
# added port 80 here to listen to port 80 (doH!) edited by sebas
 http_port 80
 emulate_httpd_log on     # use NCSA https style logfile

# http_access allow all
 httpd_accel_host zopedev.dhs.org
 httpd_accel_host virtual
 httpd_accel_port 90    # port where Apache is running

# added port 80 here to listen to port 80 (doH!) edited by sebas
 http_port 80
 emulate_httpd_log on     # use NCSA https style logfile
# this line replaces 'http_access deny all'
# http_access allow all
 httpd_accel_host zopedev-alpha.dhs.org
 httpd_accel_host virtual
 httpd_accel_port 8080    # port where Zope is running

As some of you might already have guessed: it does not work in the right
way, squid does only seem to use the last http_port specified, just forgets
about our first one.

I tried different things with that config file, but none of them did the
trick.

Maybe some of you got it working, if so please tell me how.

regards,

sebas.