[Zope] Zbabel

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:43:36 -0600

>You have an error in your SQL syntax near ';\n\n\n\nCREATE TABLE Phrases
>(\n id int(8) not null auto_increment,\n md5hash ' at line 1")

Well, it is a mySQL DA Problem then, since I am simply used the Zope RDB
connectivity (DA + SQL Method) approach.

>This happens when trying to initialize the Phrases Table.  It's fairly
>obvious what's happening here, but I don't have the foggiest where in
>your program it interprets the line breaks.  Please keep me informed,

So does that mean I have to string.strip the SQL beofre sending? The ZSQL
Method should do that?  What version of Zope are you trying, since I have
never had this problem...

Regards,
Stephan

--