[Zope] Indexing: ZopeSplitter and numbers

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:19:47 +0100

From: <sean.upton@uniontrib.com>
> I think I'd have to jump on the bandwagon and agree that numbers should
not
> be stripped.  I'll second the idea of a fish-bowl proposal.

I view that as a bug that could be put into the collector. It seems to be a
question of changing isalpha() to isalphanum(), as somebody else here had
noted. Then add any other considerations about and modification to the
splitting process into the fishbowl process about fixing the pluggable
splitter interface and stuff.

Theres no need to have 10 different proposals about almost the same thing,
right?