[Zope] okay, getting somewhere

Jacob Singh jacob@prisonbooks.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:51:41 -0500

So I created the phrases table by simply running the SQL Method that
contains its code.  The problem seems to lie in the action of the form
that initiates tables, I think in general there is something wrong
because if I try to use the program, SQL is not executed, at least I
think so, because nothing happens and I receive no errors.  I want to
know where this file : manage_initTables  is.  I'm sure this is
something obvious, but I'm new to Zope and still haven't really wrapped
my head around the file indexing system.
Later,