Problem solved, was Re: [Zope] Can't use aq_parent in Product??

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:18:25 -0500

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 03:13:02PM -0500, Casey Duncan wrote:

> Ummm, I don't see how acquisition could work any other
> way. Remember, at this point in the code, the object is not mounted
> in the ZODB yet, and therefore has no parent.  There is a recipe on
> ZopeLabs regarding this issue . Check out:
(snip)

Thanks for the reply. But if you look elsewhere in the thread you'll
see that my problem was solved 3 days ago.
I'm keeping that link - that's a good one.

thanks,

PW

--

paul winkler