[Zope] ZClass instance with an other ZClass definition

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
15 Nov 2001 09:19:51 +0100

Le 14 Nov 2001, =E0 22:33, Dieter Maurer a =E9crit :

> Didier Georgieff writes:
>  > ... calling ZClass method fails ...
>  > It fails because it asks for login (even if i'm manager) and fails with an
>  > Unauthorized in ZopeSecurityPolicy.py

> Did you enabled the necessary permissions in "Permission mapping"?

This what i was suspected, but coudn't find what was the right
permissions mapping settings.

So, at the moment I'm solving this problem by moving the ZClass1
instance from the Zclass2 definition to each ZClass2 instances.
This works.

Thanks a lot Dieter.

Didier.