[Zope] Xron, ZScheduler and Zope 2.4

paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:37:44 -0600

Does anyone have Xron or ZScheduler working with 2.4?  These apparently
need to be patched to work with 2.4.  I tried some instructions that have
been suggested (import DateTime fix, etc.) and they have gotten me close to
having it work but it still doesn't work.  What would be most useful is to
have someone send a patched working version of one of these that they might
have on hand.  Note, I am not a Zope developer or Python guru, so anything
less than very specific instructions are of limited assistance.

Thanks

P. Johnson