[Zope] Zope as a service on NT

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:51:50 -0600

There are a few differences.

When using a Windows C++ class library (MFC, VCL etc.) the classes take care
of low level message handling. NT Services must implement their own message
loop.

NT Services must also implement start, stop (and pause) handling.

Zope Tips and tricks for Windows NT and SQL
http://twsite.bizland.com/zopetips.htm