[Zope] Editing ZClasses - Hole in Documentation

bak (kedai) kedai@kedai.com.my
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:48:43 +0800

On Thursday 15 November 2001 07:55 pm, Ronald L. Chichester wrote:

> Some of us have products we would like to roll out that require that
> users (including managers, owners, and yes, sometimes even anonymous (if
> your organization can handle that)) to edit the ZClass instance once it
> has been instantiated.  I'm still hunting for either documentation or an
> example that has this capability.  In a few instances, I have seen
> people say it is "trivial."  It may be, once you find out how.

<plug>
have you tried
http://www.zope.org/Members/kedai/BuildSimpleZClass ?

it does contain steps in creating dfault views (management and user view)

it may be be written haphazardly (:))... but comments are welcome

</plug>