[Zope] WebDAV: word opening htm-docs readonly

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@zope.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:53:59 -0500

If IIS really answers with a 201 response that this is a violation
of RFC2518. The specs require a status code 200 response for a succeeded
lock request.

Andreas

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joachim Schmitz" <js@aixtraware.de>
To: "zope-list" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 07:34
Subject: [Zope] WebDAV: word opening htm-docs readonly

Hi,

the story continues. I had the chance to log the dav-comminication betwee=
n a
word-client and IIS-server, where the readonly-problem does not occur.

By looking at that log I see one major difference:
When requesting the LOCK the IIS answers with:

HTTP/1.1 201 Erstellt
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0

but Zope answers:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Zope/(Zope 2.4.3

perhaps that's the problem.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen

Joachim Schmitz

AixtraWare, Ing. B=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163