[Zope] Maybe a stupid newbie question - forcing an in loop to the Root Folder's context.

Jim Nicholson dongle@home.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 00:47:03 -0500

I've created a method in the root folder that basically does some dtml-in
looping over objectValues. It works fine when included (via var) in other
methods and docs in the root window.

The problem is that I want it to be aquired by sub-folders, but want it to
still loop through the root folder's contents.

In other words, I should be able to call my method anywhere in sub-folders or
items deep in the site, and still get a list of objects in the root folder.

Can I do this in DTML? Does it require python? Does it need to be an external
script? Can someone point me in a direction?

- Jim
dongle@home.com