[Zope] Deleting ZClasses

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:06:19 -0800

At 05:45 AM 11/17/01 -0800, you wrote:
>At 07:40 AM 11/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>hmmm.  PTKDemo sounds like the old CMFDemo.  Portal Tool Kit.
>>You should be able to safely delete CMFDemo from the /Products directory in
>>your file system (not your ZMI).
>
>You mean, server-side, I'm sure. It ain't there. This is a clean rebuild
>with none of those old Products. This *must* be coming from my Data.fs,
>which makes me concerned I'm going to have to clean it somehow...

I just noticed a bunch of products in here that *shouldn't* have been
there: must have somehow been *remembered* by Data.fs. I deleted them and
suddenly my *Find* worked again!

>>Let's not confuse the Products directory in the files system and the ZMI.
>>Do all your instance deleting in the ZMI.
>>Find all 4 of your troubling zclasses instances and select the delete
>>button.
>>This is rather a simple thing.
>
>Wish it were so simple! I cannot find them in Control Panel>>Products,
>which is where I presume you'd point me. What to do?

But now that *Find* is once again operational, I've discovered one of these
ZClasses are in
/Control_Panel/Products/EMarket/basket/propertysheets/methods and can
presumably easily find the rest. So, how do I DELETE THE DAD-BLAME BUGGER?!?
TIA,
BenO