[Zope] The Ghost of PTKDemo

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:31:06 -0800

Hi;
I'm *still* having problems ridding myself of a product that somehow has
etched its memory into Data.fs. The error I run into states Zope can't
import module PTKDemo. I moved out all products that weren't essential,
deleted them out of the ZMI and restarted Zope, but the error remained.
Here's a traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py,
line 226, in zpublisher_exception_hook
     (Object: defaultRack)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py,
line 160, in mapply
     (Object: manage_storageForm)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
     (Object: manage_storageForm)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 324, in __call__
     (Object: manage_storageForm)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Shared/DC/Scripts/Bindings.py,
line 354, in _bindAndExec
     (Object: manage_storageForm)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/App/special_dtml.py,
line 244, in _exec
     (Object: manage_storageForm)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py,
line 691, in renderwob
     (Object: manage_product_zclass_info)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/DataManagers.py,
line 104, in manage_product_zclass_info
     (Object: defaultRack)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/DataManagers.py,
line 92, in _unifiedZClassRegistry
     (Object: defaultRack)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/PlugIns/PlugIns.py,
line 674, in unifiedZClassRegistry
     (Object: defaultRack)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ZPatterns/DataManagers.py,
line 86, in _zclassOK
     (Object: defaultRack)
   File
/apache/ZopeInstallation/Zope_software_home/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py,
line 544, in setstate
ImportError: (see above)

Any ideas?
TIA,