[Zope] Drug Testing, Training & TPA Services

IEBT Corporation info@iebt.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:44:39

IEBT Mobile Drug & Alcohol Testing Services can provide your organization with worry free, full service national drug and alcohol testing, training and support services.

We provide 24 hours per day, 7 days per week service for the following:
Pre-employment,
Post-accident,
Randoms,
Reasonable Suspicion,
Return to Duty, &
Follow-p Testing.

We provide the folloing types of testing:
Breath Alcohol,
Saliva Alcohol,
Urine Alcohol,
Urine Drug,
Hair Drug,
Saliva Drug, &
Sweat Patch Drug.

We use only SAMHSA certified laboratories, DOT approved alcohol testing devices, certified Medical Review Officers (MRO), qualified Collection personnel with fast turn-round time.

To learn more about IEBT Corporation and our services, please call 800-628-5106, visit our web site at www.iebt.com or email us at info@iebt.com.

E-mail sent using WorldMerge, the fastest and easiest way
to send personalized e-mail messages. More information at:
http://www.ProsperousInternet.com/worldmerge/

268410