[Zope] RE: how do I show the contents of a sub folder using the dtml-in tag?

Vion, Nicolas Nicolas.Vion@ldcom.fr
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:50:17 +0100

Mea culpa: it works fine if I use letters - I had used a number for the =
ID
of the subfolder (I thought it was allowed), which was leading to when =
tried to save the changes:
	Document Template Parse Error
	Expression (Python) Syntax error:=20
	invalid syntax
	, for tag <dtml-in "2001.objectValues(['Folder'])">, on line 6 of
index_html)

Thanks a lot for your help!

   Cordialement,

   Nicolas VION
    Direction de la Communication
    LDCOM Networks  -  1, Square Chaptal  -  92309 Levallois Cedex
    T=E9l: +33 (0) 1 58 63 19 58  -  Fax: +33 (0) 1 58 63 10 60

UP...