[Zope] Line Wrap and the Zope Community?

Oliver Bleutgen myzope@gmx.net
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:00:09 +0100

Hi Ron,

Ron wrote:

> Does Zope hard code carriage returns?
>
> I'm new to Zope. I'm following a zillion links to Zope community pages,
> doc's, HOWTO's, etc. and finding on many pages I either have to scroll
> horizontally or increase the horizontal size of my browser (Galeon,
> though I've loaded a few pages in Netscape 4.7 with the same results) to
> view all the text.
>
> Is this a limitation of Zope, an error imposed by the page designers, a
> design flaw in my browser OR WHAT?

The second I would guess, it's definatly not a problem with zope.
It might help if you give some examples, here's mine:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/ComponentsAndInterfaces.stx

and many more pages in ZDG don't render well in either mozilla or IE,  I
get a huge horizontal scrollbar...
So, this is more an issue of the zope-web(?) mailing list.

cheers,
oliver