[Zope] Urgent help needed: Zope falls over under moderate load

Michael Fraase mfraase@farces.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:14:23 -0600

Thanks Chris,

I've cached what I can find. The only page that's cacheable is
index_html; the pages being hit are another layer deeper in the
hierarchy. I've also cached all of the page elements (images, header,
footer) I could find.

--
Michael Fraase
ARTS & FARCES LLC