[Zope] ZCatalog: KeyError in removeForwardIndexEntry

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:38:54 +0200

Hi all ..

In my ZPatterns-based app, I've added the cataloging SkinScript
recommended by Steve Alexander in his posting
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zope/message/50479

It works, but since then I've repeatedly noticed this in the logfile:

------
2001-11-21T08:14:31 ERROR(200) UnKeywordIndex unindex_object could not
remove documentId 448177623 from index ComponentVersions.  This should not
happen.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope/2-3-0/lib/python/SearchIndex/UnIndex.py, line 236, in
removeForwardIndexEntry
KeyError: 448177623

------

This has not caused any adverse effects that I can see, but I'm
worried about that "This should not happen." Any clues?

Regards,
Jean