[Zope] RE: Caching...

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:29:05 -0500

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Caching too less is no reason for Zope to crash, is it?
>
> Thus, there must be something else at the problem's base.

OTOH, he hasn't reported any sort of odd behavior at low load.
Actually, the site reportedly stopped acting abnormally when load went down.

So to solve his immediate problem *today*, he should just cache.  Period.

If he cares enough to actually troubleshoot the problem at its base
tomorrow and the next days, then we're all very lucky and I'll help as
much as possible.

--
Chris McDonough                    Zope Corporation
http://www.zope.org             http://www.zope.com