[Zope] AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:29:53 +0100

Jean Jordaan writes:
 > FWIW, here's a summary of the substantive things I found in the
 > archive ..
Seems that your problem is new....

The only way, I may help you is to explain how I hunted my problem:

  I caught the "AttributeError" in a "try: ... except AttributeError: ..."
  and activated "pdb" in the exception handler
  "import pdb; pdb.set_trace()".

  When the problem happened, Zope stopped and I could analyse
  its state in the debugger.
  The "None" object without a "load" method
  came from a "_p_jar". I recognized the corresponding object,
  it has been one of my cached objects.
  I asked why it lost its "_p_jar" and the answer has been:
  it has been flushed from the ZODB cache.

Dieter