[Zope] questions before I get started

Raymond Norton ray@lctn.k12.mn.us
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:32:23 -0600

I had never heard of Zope till last week. I have successfully installed the
program and am able to bring up the management doc

I posted a question on another newsgroup stating I needed to produce a
database for our company equipment that could be edited via a web browser.
The answer came back to use Zope. Before I spend a bunch of time on this I
would like to know if this is the right tool , and how in-depth of an
understanding I will need to produce such a thing. From looking around it
seems there possibly may be something out there that someone may have
written already.

Raymond