[Zope] re: questions before I get started

Raymond Norton ray@lctn.k12.mn.us
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:33:28 -0600

Thanks for a quick response everybody!

I have picled up "Zope web application construction kit" by Sams, and I am
 now running through the online tutorials, so I should start making progress
soon. Hopefully sooner then later since it always seems I am under the gun
to  find solutions.

 This is my scenerio:

 I am a tech for a company that services 17 school districts. We provide
 Internet connectivity and maintain ITV class rooms. The schools are spread
 out over a 3600 sq mile radius. I am constantly placing new equipment, and
 maintaining existing equipment. I want to create a web database application
 that can be viewed, and edited from any web browser. It would include item
 description, serial number, IP address, location, age, etc... I have
 installed Zope on RedHat 7.1.  with MySql .

 Any ideas?

 Raymond