[Zope] zope-zcvsmixin help

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:41:54 +0100

Radu-Adrian Popescu writes:
Usually, I do not even read HTML messages....

 > Hello, i'm pretty new to Zope and I can't install properly the zope-zcvsmixin package.
 > The CVS part of the installation worked fine, but i get lost at step 2.
 > I created the ZCVS folder, even restarted Zope, but no CVS objects or "CVS folder" appeared.
 > Can someone help ?
First: there is a successor product to "zcvsmixin". It is
called "CVSFolder", maybe "ZCVSFolder".

After you installed the product (and restarted Zope),
you should see "CVS Folder" in your "add" list (the select box
in folders, you use to add objects to the folder).

If not, you go to "Control_Panel --> Product Management" and
look there for "ZCVSFolder". It may have a traceback tab
telling you what went wrong during startup.

If you do not see the product, then you need to enable
Zope logging (--> mailing list archives) and look into
the log file. Then, it should tell you the problem.

Dieter