[Zope] Use Zope internal style sheets

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:15:06 +0100

Hello,

I'm about of building my own management screens for some ZClasses. They
should totally fit the zopish outfit.
Does anyone know where the used style sheets are stored?

What I did to build my management screen was to have a look at the
rendered HTML code of an authentic Zope management screen, use the code
and replace it by DTML where necessary. Even the Paste button only
appears when it should. But I don't want to insert the style sheets hard
coded, or pack it into an own document, but I want to use the real Zope
CSS. Where can I find it?

I also started to play around with manage_tabs. I only found this object
by property. Is it some kind of secret, or where can I find more of
those extremely useful things (+documentation)?

BTW: I recently asked how to change the headline of a self-written
documentation for the Help System which is display on the Contents tab.
I found that a Product Help does not have a property title. It just
somehow takes the id of the product. But when this id of the product is
changed, the Help remains with the old id though. How can I change this?

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.de

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen