[Zope] Problem when using Z SQL Method and URL named field

Norman Khine soraya@o-a-l.net
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:50:43 -0000

Hello,
I don't know what/ and if this is correct, but perhaps somebody can check
for me. I have a MySQL database connection with ZMySQLDA, and have the
following table.

CREATE TABLE BusinessName (
   BusID int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
   BusinessName varchar(40),
   CompanyInfo text,
   NoEmployees int(11),
   Turnover int(11),
   URL varchar(35),
   Status int(2) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL,
   PRIMARY KEY (BusID)
)

Here is my Z SQL Method

insert into BusinessName
      (BusinessName, CompanyInfo, NoEmployees, Turnover, URL, Status)
values
      ('<dtml-var BusinessName>',
       '<dtml-var CompanyInfo>',
       '<dtml-var NoEmployees>',
       '<dtml-var Turnover>',
       '<dtml-var URL>',
       '<dtml-var Status>')

The problem is that URL appends the path of where the object is based, to
the url address I type, so that I get this:-

SQL used:

insert into BusinessName
      (BusinessName, CompanyInfo, NoEmployees, Turnover, URL, Status)
values
      ('dfsfdfs',
       'dsfsdfasf',
       '12',
       '1',

'http://this-address.net//Tutorials/Zope_MySQL/methods/insert2/manage_test',
       '1')

So how do I resolve this? Without having to rename the field name.

Thanks

Norman

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz/**/z|**/^^\**|z|*|zzz|*|z|*|zzzzzzz mailto:norman@khine.net
zzzzz/**/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|****/*/zz|*****|zzz purley
z/******/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|*|^^zzzzz|*|^^^|zzz UK
zzZ/**/zzzz|**\^^/**|z|*|zzzzzzz|*|zzzzzzz
z/^^^^^^/zzzz\^^^^/zzz|^|zzzzzzz|^^^^^^^|z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz