[Zope] URL of ZClass factory?

Lars Heber Lars.Heber@t-systems.de
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:53:39 +0100

Hello,

how can I get the URL of the factory of a ZClass, when I am inside an
instance of that ZClass? I don't want to hard code it.
The HTML source of manage_main of my ZClass looks like:
<input type="hidden" name=":method"
value="manage_addProduct/testProduct2/myFolder_factory" />

How can I get that value string dynamically?

Or even better: Are there properties which store
1. the name (id) of the product the instance I'm in belongs to,
2. the name (id) of the ZClass the instance belongs to (not the
meta_type!),
3. the id of the factory (this isn't so important though, 'cause it's
just "id + '_factory'", isn't it?)

Hopefully, somebody can help me here, as I couldn't find any hints
anywhere...

Thanks a lot.
--
Lars Heber, mailto:Lars.Heber@t-systems.de

T-Systems, debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH, Geschaeftsstelle Sachsen