[Zope] skip_unauthorized not working in dtml-in

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:40:47 -0500

I ran into something like this...
I'm not sure exactly the real way to fix it, but you're getting this because
of the PARENTS[0].  part of the thing.  Anyhow, aren't you supposed to use
aq_parent instead?  Anyway, you get the same issue either way.  You don't
have authorization for the PARENTS[0] object in general.  The only way I
could find to deal with this, is not to use the construct.  You can get
around it by using a DTML Method instead of DTML Document, then you can just
do "objectValues( ...