[Zope] Problem!!!.............Please Help

Pravin Raj Joshi prjoshi@ntc.net.np
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 05:09:37 +0530

Recently I downloaded Zope and am in the process of learning it.
I am working out the Zope book.
Here is what I have installed:
Zope 2.4.3 (binary release, win 32)
Python 2.1 (MSC 32 bit Intel)
System win 32 (Win 98 Second Edition)
Problem I Face:
I am currently working with Chapter 5 of the Zope Book (Creating Basic Zope
Applications).
In it for navigation I created the DTML method navigation in the ZopeZoo
folder.
That called all the folders properly.
I have a link for navigation (using dtml-var) in the standard-html-header.
Then I created the index_html file in the ZopeZoo folder. In it I called
standard-html-header.
Now the links of the navigation are not shown. If I include a line like
the navigation panel.
Then I created another DTML document called html_header in the ZopeZoo
folder with dtml-var navigation. It works. Then when I call that in my
index_html again no nagivation bar.
Can anyone let me know what the problem is or if I am doing anything wrong.
Thank you.
Pravin