[Zope] RE: zope - webalizer

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:03:13 -0000

Vid,
You can use webalizer or analog by creating a cron job in your root
directory which will need to point to your zope log files -- which are based
within your 'zope_home'/var/Z2.log

For example

55 0 * * * /usr/local/bin/webalizer -n zope.domain.com -o
/www/htdocs/zope/stats/ /usr/local/Zope/var/Z2.log

^- time	^--where your program is	^-- title on report	^--where to put your
reports	^--where your zope logs are

After you have defined the cron table entries in your cronjobs file, you
will need to register your crontab with the system. This can be done by
running the crontab command. For example, if you created your crontab file
as cronjobs on your Server home directory then you would use the following
command:

% crontab cronjobs

This will register your crontab file with the cron system daemon. If you
ever need to review the current cron entries you have registered with the
cron system daemon, you need simply use this command:

% crontab -l

hth

Norman