[Zope] Strange Apache/ZServer Proxy Problem

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:45:42 -0800

Hi;
I have the following code in my httpd.conf file:

<VirtualHost 216.145.1.127>
ServerAdmin webmaster@constructioncalc.com
DocumentRoot /apache/vhosts/constructioncalc
ServerName www1.constructioncalc.com
ErrorLog /apache/vhosts/constructioncalc/logs/error.log
TransferLog /apache/vhosts/constructioncalc/logs/access.log
CustomLog /apache/vhosts/constructioncalc/logs/referer.log referer
CustomLog /apache/vhosts/constructioncalc/logs/agent.log agent
ErrorDocument 401 /errors/401.html
ErrorDocument 403 /errors/403.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/404.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors/500.html
Alias /icons/ /apache/vhosts/icons/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /apache/cgi-bin/constructioncalc/
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 216.145.1.127>
ServerAdmin webmaster@constructioncalc.com
ServerName www.constructioncalc.com
ServerAlias constructioncalc.com # *.constructioncalc.com
ErrorDocument 401 /errors/401.html
ErrorDocument 403 /errors/403.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors/500.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/403.html
Alias /icons/ /apache/vhosts/icons/
ProxyPass / http://thewebsons.com:8080//constructioncalc/
ProxyPassReverse / http://thewebsons.com:8080//constructioncalc/
ProxyPass /misc_ http://thewebsons.com:8080/constructioncalc/misc_
ProxyPass /p_ http://thewebsons.com:8080/p_
</VirtualHost>

But for some reason, when I'm in the first section (www1) that goes to a
directory outside of the Zope environment and click a link that is either a
relative or an absolute link, sometimes it will try to resolve it in Zope!
How do I overcome this problem?
TIA,
BenO