[Zope] RE: zope - webalizer

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:11:08 -0000

Thats OK, what is not working? I don't use Eudora so I am not sure I can
help you, the list is your best bet...

-----Original Message-----
From: Vid Bijelic [mailto:zoops4@yahoo.com]
Sent: 28 November 2001 21:12
To: Norman Khine
Subject: RE: zope - webalizer

Hi Norman,

First thanks on very detailed explanation.

I set a cron job and webalizer to include logs only
for /vid/website1 I used
IgnoreURL	*
IncludeURL	/vid/website1

I try with n domainname.com but it did not worked, so
I use webalizer.config file with above setting.

It is giving me stats now only for website1, I assume
I could get much better results with Virtual Host
product, but I have never try using it.

By the way, I will post this on the Mailing list too.

When Eudora users receive e-mails sent using Zope
MailHost product, they got it all wrong.  If I send
HTML formatted text they got it as a plain text, if I
attach PDF file they got it as bunch of gibberish.  I
try different type of encoding and nothing helped.
Every other e-mail client receives it correctly.

Vid