[Zope] Image product that works with Zope and ColdFusion AND has to run on Winblows

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:35:07 -0900

Hey all,

Does anyone know of a product that will fulfill these requirements:
1. Works with Zope *AND* ColdFusion (could also work with ASP, php, etc.)
2. Runs on Winblows (more on this later)
3. Free (if not, then I might be able to get the client to pay, but ....)

The situation is that I have a friend who has influence (however little it
may be) over his boss. His boss runs a Microsoft shop, and I've been trying
to get them to switch (or at least try) to Linux. Nada....

Anyway, they obviously do a lot of ASP, but have started with ColdFusion.
Somehow, I've talked them into trying Zope.

The situation is that the Photo gallery project must run on a Windows
server. No problem if the product works with Zope, and can run on a Windows
box. But they also want the product to work with CF, at least.

What they don't want is the interface I build using WordConverter, which has
to run on Linux; it isn't supported on Windows. So, I'm walking on a fine
line (not to mention my friend..lol).

*why can't these people switch to Linux....well, maybe in time.....after
all, they _are_ trying Zope!*

Thanks in advance,
Tommy
Innovation: The Best Way To Predict The Future ... Is To Create It.