[Zope] Starting Zope in a folder other than Root

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:26:29 +0300

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 04:15:41PM -0000, Shane O'Sullivan wrote:
>         I'm currently trying to set up an intranet site in my office.
>         Where in zope can I set Zope to open in a folder other than root.
>         I have Zope running on port 80- however when I try to look at my
>         site it looks directly at the root folder and its index_html. I
>         have my Intranet site in a sub folder, and unfortunaty moving all
>         my stuff into the root is not an option.

   Learn to use SiteAccess to redirect all you request to the subfolder.
Mailing list archive is your best friend. Keywords: SiteAccess, Access Rule.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru