[Zope] dtml-in for another folder

Gabriel Genellina gagenellina@softlab.com.ar
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:34:40 -0300

Hi

This is a very basic question.

I have FolderA inside the root folder, and an DTML Method in FolderA:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<ul>
   <dtml-in objectValues>
     <li><dtml-var title_or_id></li>
   </dtml-in>
</ul>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

It generates a list of all objects in the folder, ok.

Then, I have a FolderB inside FolderA. When I try to do the same thing on
that folder (referencing FolderB from FolderA):
<dtml-in FolderB/objectValues> that generates a KeyError.
The same thing when I try to use a full path: <dtml-in /FolderA/objectValues>

I'm sure I've missed something - I thought that I could call any method of
any object just by referencing it, but I see that this is not the right way.

Thanks,

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL