[Zope] Re: [Zope] problem(100) could this make LoginManager misbehave?

hamzatk@3dresearch.com hamzatk@3dresearch.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:09:35 -0500 (EST)

Hello Dieter,

At 11:39 PM 11/29/01 +0100, you wrote:
>hamzatk@3dresearch.com writes:
> > After alot trouble passed through to make LoginManager appeared in the
> > products folder, yet i still experience this error when starting my zope
> > server.
> >
> > Problem (100) init Ambigous name for method of

Products.LoginManager.LoginMethods.BasicCookiesLogin: "manager_propertiesFor
> > m" !="manager_main".
> >
> > I can see the LoginManager in the products folder my fear is that can
this
> > error cause the LM not to work well.
>"Problem (100)" indicates "Warning". You can ignore it, unless you
>get strange authorization problems.

Yes, this is the problem I have been facing for the past few weeks now.
Despite that I used examples from the zope book. This is the error i have
battling  with.

Site Error

 Unauthorized

 You are not authorized to access this resource.
 Username and password are not correct.

 Traceback (innermost last):
   File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
 223,
 in publish_module
   File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
 187,
 in publish
   File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line
 162,
 in publish
   File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py,
 line
 463, in traverse
   File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py,
 line
 588, in unauthorized
 Unauthorized: (see above)

Please what can I do now?