[Zope] Locale support in STXNG since 2.4.0

Elena Schulz elena.schulz@gmx.net
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:01:06 +0100

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your reply. But it does not work with my Zope 2.4.3 (win98) I =
start Zope like so:
"J:\Zope\ZopeSite\bin\python.exe" "J:\Zope\ZopeSite\z2.py" -D -L =
"german" %1
%2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

and refer to structurd text like: <dtml-var stxTest =
fmt=3Dstructured-text> where stxTest is a dtml-method containing =
umlaute.
But =E4, =FC, =F6 and other non ascii-characters are still not rendered =
properly.

Then I replaced the structured Text Folder with the Structured Text =
Folder from the CVS today and still no rendering of
=E4, =FC, =F6. Am I missing something? Changing the -L "german" to -L =
"de_DE" gives a not 'supported error on your system' on starting Zope so =
-L "german" seems to be the right activation of the locale.

Thanks for your help,

Elena