[Zope] jcNTUserFolder imports users, but not user groups

Igor Leturia IGOR@emun.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:14:40 +0100

  Hi:

  I want to build an intranet where different users will have access to
different things. I have installed jcNTUserFolder so that I don't have
to enter the users twice (first in my NT domain and then in Zope) and it
works fine. I have some user groups defined in my NT domain, and I would
like these groups to be the roles in Zope, so that I don't have to
define these groups/roles twice. Does jcNTUserFolder import the roles
from the NT groups? If not so, would it be possible to build a product
that does this (I mean, are there python functions that can access to
the NT groups)?

  Thanks in advance,

							Igor Leturia