[Zope] Want to Help Others?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:54:50 -0600

If your reading this, you may want to help others in the zope community.
one of the big ways I like to help is adding recipes to zopelabs.com
10 more recipes and we will hit the 200 recipe milestone.  This is very
important as some 120k people visit zopelabs a month, it serves up lots of
tasty code snippets that people snack on.  I am having trouble fielding the
requests and comnig up with new recipes.  Please shoot me a email if you
would like to help participate in fielding some of the requests for recipes.
Or just start adding your own recipes, today!

People around the world will love you for it.

~runyaga

p.s. please download IRC and goto irc.openprojects.net and join #zope (you
will find 50 or so real live zopistas, err and a few quirky bots)