[Zope] Dark or light voodoo with properties

Ian J Cottee icottee@bluefountain.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:02:47 +0900

The problem is simple - I have a website and at the top level there are some
properties defined. I now want to use exactly the same code but allow the
user to choose a different set of properties to use depending on the URL ...
so given the following structure

          /folder1
/black/   /folder2
      /web/folder3
/green/   /folder4
          /folder5

/black/web/folder1 will give you folder1 with the black properties and
/green/web/folder1 will give you folder1 with the green properties. I have a
feeling this is so simple I'll kick myself when somebody tells me the answer
but I can't for the life of me find it at the moment in the mailing lists.
OK - listen - I'll kick myself now - just to get some credit rating >KICK<
>KICK<

Anybody out there who can help me?

Ian