[Zope] ZBabel - does it require an external database ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
01 Oct 2001 13:07:51 +0200

Hello,

I have just been looking at the ZBabel product because I need to create
a multilinugual CMF site.

It looks very great but ... in the README file I read that you should
setup a mysql database.
Is this required or is it just if you are using a database to store your
object datas in ..?

TIA,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Just because a program takes text commands makes it complex? I love
GUI's. I love using the web. I love WYSIWYG word processors. But I also
love CLIs. It feels more natural to me, as if I'm talking with the
computer (granted, the language isn't english, it's bash, and the
vocabulary happens to be whatever's is my PATH)--I tell it what to do
and
it does it for me (unlike GUI's where I have to do everything my own
damn
self).

    - fassler, in response to MS France FUD