[Zope] Is this it? THANK YOU!

tom smith tom@othermedia.com
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:54:13 +0100

Andrew,

> Yes there is...
>
> self = context.this()

Thank you, thank you, , thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank
you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank
you, thank you. This will let me stop keeping all my code objects in the
same folder, very messy!

Do you know of any documentation about context.this() anywhere? Lord knows,
I've looked but missed that one...

Also, do you know a way to splat "context" object to screen in a way that
would let me browse the attributes and functions. If I could do that I'd be
able (pretty much) to work out what or how to call the various objects zope
uses.

Thanks again

tom

--
tom smith    |    tom@othermedia.com    |    http://www.othermedia.com/blog
0207 089 5959   |   Floor 3, The Pavilion, Newhams Lane, London SE1 3UZ