[Zope] Preventing download of Document object

Simon Blandford home@simonb.org.uk
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 18:25:10 +0000

Create a Product within a product?

This is a snippet of the code to create the document...
    def addDocumentFile(self, REQUEST):
        """Adds a new document and sets its properties from a form based
submission"""

        self=self.this()
        doc = Document.Document(title=REQUEST.title, container=self)
        self._setObject(doc.getId(), doc)
        doc = self._getOb(doc.getId())

What I need is for the new Document object to not be viewable by default.

Regards,
Simon B.