[Zope] zope technical summary?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 22:08:28 +0100

I need to present some technical blurb to a partner, who in turn will
present it to potential clients.  He would like to be able to hand it
to people who make Technical Decisions in order to field off any
awkward questions, and generally make them feel Contented.

The kind of thing I've got in mind to draw up includes entity
diagrams, prose which glosses over the ZODB (irrational people are
suspicious of it ;) in favour data connectors, emphasis on standards,
and a whole section on ZEO, since words like 'massive scaleability'
are easier to slip into a sentence in that context.

Has anyone done something like this before?

seb