[Zope] CST and disappearing variables (still)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1002581036.893696@logicetc.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:43:56 -0400

Sigh...  After going through a semi-painful external data container setup
this past weekend, I thought everything was working fine, until today we
received an order with an empty cart again. :-(  This was after about 12
successful orders.

I can see that the external data container has items in it (7 right now) and
that the internal data container has zero (as expected).

I don't know what you mean by "under load", but this site gets maybe 5-10
orders per day, and that's really all there is to do there, so I consider it
a *very* light traffic site.

Any more suggestions?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.