[Zope] Unstable Zope: Out of Memory problems

Paul Winkler slinkp23@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:49:38 -0400

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 03:49:41AM -0300, Paulo Eduardo Neves wrote:
> server of ViaVerio (know before as IServer). The support said they
> allocate me just 14M of memory for each process.

Well, your python process might use a lot more memory than the size of
your Data.fs. I'm not surprised you're running out of memory.

> Would my only solution be to change my hosting company? Do other
> zopistas have any suggestion of hosting plans that give "almost root"
> power for less than US$100? Besides IServer, I've just found this one
> from ForSite: http://www.forsite.com/vds.htm

I'm not sure what you include in "almost root", but maybe
www.hurrah.com would work for you? I've found they're good about
answering questions before AND after signing up.

--
 custom calendars:   http://www.calendargalaxy.com