[Zope] socket missing?

Richard Lanham rlanham@speakeasy.net
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:33:21 -0400

Yea, I guess it was isp problem. it's manhattan here, problems.

But things cleared up and I put it back the way it was, but I noticed that it
was much slower starting, so I put it back to the workaround.

>From what you say, is this line of http_server.py (550) looking for a DNS
server, which is unnecessary cause I have fixed IP?

Starts faster, I wonder if it is running faster too?

Anyway, seems to work either way, I'm not too picky.

Thanks,
Richard