[Zope] Better unix distrib for zope ??

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 22:01:14 +1000

+-------[ Oleg Broytmann ]----------------------

| > FreeBSD
|
|    I saw many reports about problems on FreeBSD. Stability problems and the
| like.

Never had a problem in over 3 years with multiple Zope installations running
FreeBSD. Of course I know how to properly configure *my* systems...

Any variant of UNIX is going to be suitable, since you always have the ability
to build from source. Pick the one you for which you have the most friends that
know something about it.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |                      |