[Zope] Better unix distrib for zope ??

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:02:58 +0000

Seb,

true, however, in my experience its nice to have a more standard site
python install. (if only because it seems messy somehow to have to
put up with a proliferation on pythons on one box). in my experience
SuSE handles this quite nicely, i.e. if you install Zope via SuSE
RPMs you get a "clean" install (no proliferating pythons plus rc
scripts etc.), even if it isn't bleeding edge in terms of release
numbers...

also, on the whole SuSE stability is v. good i think

cheers,

Garry